Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs)
- Industrial Training Institutes play a vital role in economy of the country especially in terms of providing skilled manpower. At present there are a total of 11,964 (Govt. 2284 + Pvt. 9680)numbers of ITIs in all States/UTs. Training is imparted in 126 trades (73 Engineering+ 48 Non- Engineering +05 exclusively for visually impaired) of duration 1-2 years.
Training of Trainers(TOT)
- The Craft Instructor Training is implemented with the objective to train the Instructors of ITIs in the techniques of transferring hands-on skills. Structure of training programme is such that comprehensive training both in skill development and training methodology is imparted to the instructor trainees...
National Council for Vocational Training(NCVT)
- Ministry of Labour & Employment has constituted a tripartite body at the National level namely National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) to advise the Government on training policies,norms and standards, trade testing and certification...
Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS
- Salient Features
- Procedure for opening of New ITIs
- General Admission Guidelines
- New and revised trade
- Trade Syllabus
- National Council for Vocational Training
- Affiliation / Re-Affiliation / De-Affiliation / Verification
- MoM of sub committee of NCVT of dealing with Affiliation
- MoM of sub-committee of NCVT of dealing with Norms and courses
- Misc letters for states
- Inspections by State Directorate
- Prime Minister Meessage
- Training Fee for Pvt. ITIs
- Semester System
- Brief about ITIs and process of opening and grant of affiliation of ITIs